How to do I navigate this service portal?
- The key form that needs to be completed for the RPMarketing Team to start your SEO Campaign is in Phase 1.
- Make sure to complete this as soon as possible.
- Then when your campaign is active and you're ready to start uploading blog topics, you can do this via Phase 4.
- Once your initial Keyword audit has been completed by the RPMarketing Team, you will be notified to return back here to the Client Portal to approve/review.
What is the process?
Your SEO Campaign:
- Once you have completed the Phase 1 form, you'll be notified when one of the RPMarketing Team members start working on your SEO Campaign.
- Once your keywords are ready for review, you will be notified to return back here to the Client Portal to review and approve your ad copy.
- If approved, great! You'll be notified when your ads go live.
- If revisions requested, you'll be notified once a team member starts working on your keywords again. Then you'll be again notified when they're ready for your approval/review.
- Once your campaign is live and you're ready to upload blog topics/content, you'll return to the Client Portal here and use Phase 4 to upload completed blog content or topic idea's for RPMarketing Team to write.
- Once your blog content is ready for your review you'll be notified to return back to here and using Phase 4 Step 2, you'll review your blog content.
- If approved you'll be notified once it's posted.
- If you request changes, you'll be notified when one of the team members starts working on your blog again. Then you'll be notified once it's ready for you to review again.